- Bookings can be made via the internet bookings site but will need to be confirmed by the club office so please book at least 1 day in advance.
- The club will be open from 7 am to 9 pm, daily. Everyone entering the building must sign in using the COVID tracer app or the form at the front door.
- The water fountain, showers and the lounge are currently closed and are off-limits.
- Please stay on your own court and do not mix with other court groups, 4 players per court and no spectators.
- Club sessions can begin again. Senior club nights will restart on Thursday, Sept 24th and mid-week on Monday, Sept 28th.
- Please follow all the other government guidelines for alert level 2, and if you are sick, please stay away from the hall.
- Look after yourselves and be safe.
Important: Covid-19 (Update Sept 21st)
College Rifles Badminton Club Open
As the government has announced Auckland will move back down to alert level 2, we can change the way we operate.